In the event of a fire or a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately.
All emergency issues relating to gas should be immediately reported to Washington Gas at 800-752-7520.
Please note that for the following issues, please contact 911:
- Suspected break-in
- Neighbor disputes, including noise
- Marijuana smell (note that marijuana use is prohibited at Landmark properties)
- Any criminal activity witnessed on community grounds
Contact Landmark Realty after regular business hours in the following situations:
- Uncontrolled plumbing leaks/overflows
- Other flooding issues
- Exposed live electrical wires
- Unstable fixtures hanging that may fall
- Elevator out of service
Should the Property Manager not answer their cell phone (listed on the Maintenance Request page), please call our Main Office, (301-652-7077) and relay the message to our after-hours call center.